The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 07:56

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Direct Download
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 18:04 
Private

Those of you who have played any of the Balancer series of mods will be happy to know that we have created a new version for Civ3 Conquests: The Balancer Reloaded (TBX-R) Check here for previews: [url]FixMeSoon[/url]

Expanding on what you've come to know and love about The Balancer, we have greatly enlarged it to include new technologies, new resources, and over 600 units including ripptide's battlemech units. Special thanks goes to ripptide for allowing us to use them.

You can download TBX-R here: Full Version 1.04

The patch for any previous version is here: Patch Version 1.04

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2007 00:17 
Sergeant Major of the USMC
Sergeant Major of the USMC

It has come to my attention that folks are having a wee bit of trouble DLing this fine mod. To help out with that problem below is a link for a free download manager called GetRight. Both Kingpin and I have used it to dl the mod with no problems. So dl and install that if you are having problems. :AH

GetRight Download Manager

Cheers, Þórgrímr

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2007 00:33 
Corporal
Corporal

I just made a new map for this mod by combining it with the map from Cheezy the Wiz' INEMONH, thus combining my two favorite non-SciFi mods for the past few years... This is a HUGE map, with room for all 31 civs and a new terrain called "ideal city location", which is the only place where cities can be built. This opens up lots of possibilities for fights for strategic locations, while staying nicely within the annoying 512 city limit...

Hope you guys have as much fun with it as I had today... :w

You can find it here

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Oct 2007 17:59 
Private

I have just released version 1.06 which corrects several bugs including the crazy one that allows the AI to start right next to you. Download the patch or the full bittorrent file from my website

http://www.kingsnet.ca/Civ3_C3C.htm